1. Take six deep breaths.
2. Calm yourself.
3. Determine if the offender is:
a. A family member:
1) Try to disremember your relationship with the person.
2) Distract the person (pour him/her a hot drink, offer to watch a rerun of his/her favorite
3) Call the authorities, and keep the offender occupied until help arrives.
b. A neighbor or stranger:
1) Report the offender's location to authorities.
The Department of Human Management appreciates the effort that you are making to identify your family, friends and neighbors. Be sure to keep a keen eye and inform often. You never know who might be subverting the cause.
Download, print, and cover your walls with this critical information.