It is your duty to keep your body, and your blood, as healthy as possible. Remember, it's not just for you.
Practice these 6 habits to help keep you nutritious:
1. Make sure to eat your entire food ration, every time, as well as those of others who have forgone or
are unable to finish theirs.
2. Take iron supplements if available. If none are available, find iron around your home, or forage for
iron — exposed rebar, manhole covers, etc. Lick the iron directly or file off shavings and consume
3. Always take advantage of your UV rations. Always be as naked as possible during your session.
And never miss a scheduled exposure!
4. Should you come across any green plants and/or leaves, be sure to eat them.
5. Eat anything you can digest.
6. If you come across any white blood, pooled on the ground or splattered on any surface, be sure
to make direct contact with it. Simply touching white blood is good for your health.